Would You Like One Of Our Gorgeous Gift Bags???



I have just finished Gift Bags for the first 75 ladies. All I have to say is WOW!. They are beautiful on the outside but are filled with beautiful items on the inside. I’m not one to gossip but I can’t keep it to myself. They are F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S. I kid you not. We have makeup, skin care, yoga & Pilates sessions, 1 week pass to a premiere LA Fitness Club & a new Lifestyle magazine that just launched not to mention so many other surprises.






Micaela Passeri is thinking about adding a clothing item so we’ll have to wait to see about that. If you have not purchased your ticket I have no idea what’s holding you back. We have rolled the red carpet out for you to join us this Friday July 17, 2009 at The Luxe Rodeo Drive for Bubola & The Billion Dollar Beauty Launch Party. If you would like to snatch up one of these gorgeous bags for Bubola & The Billion Dollar Beauty Launch Party. There’s still time RSVP NOW www.bubolalaunchparty.com.

0 comments: