50 Spots Left Is Your Name On One Of Them???


I’m wrapping up the details with the event manager of The Luxe Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills. This is one of those moments in my life when I’m truly being guided by the universe. It’s been a long time coming & now I get the chance to share with all of you my purpose in life. I continue to attract the right people & the right situations in my life. Take for example Micaela Passeri, I’ve only known her for about a year but it seems like I’ve known her for a lifetime. She has a heart of platinum (notice I didn’t say gold we must get with the times). Plus I have to stay authentic to The Billion Dollar Beauty Brand. At any rate she is the perfect person to have an Inspirational Clothing Line, Bubola Clothes Made To Inspire. She always comes from love. How blessed am I to have her in my life!


Continuing the theme of implementing “The Law Of Association”. Micaela Passeri & I visited First Tuesday LA last night in Brentwood. The founder Marcy Cole was so generous that she offered to be one of our Sponsors. I met Marcy last year but never had the opportunity to connect until now. She is one of the most gracious women you will ever meet. I’m so pleased that some of the ladies from First Tuesday LA will be joining us for Bubola & The Billion Dollar Beauty Launch Party. If you are looking to surround yourself with High Class People you don’t want to miss Bubola & The Billion Dollar Beauty Launch Party. We Have 50 Spots Left! Get on the guest list NOW http://www.bubolalaunchparty.com/



Marcy Cole Stands In Her Power!

If you would like to learn more about First Tuesday LA visit Firsttuesdayla.com.

0 comments: