Will I See You At The Luxe Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills Friday July 17, 2009 at 5PM SHARP???




Okay…Okay…Okay the anticipation is driving me crazy. Micaela & I have just decided what we are wearing for Bubola & The Billion Dollar Beauty Launch Party. I don’t want to spill the beans but I thought I’d let you know my shoes are from Bebe. Can you guess which 5 inch Peep Toe Stilettos I will be wearing? My dress is a beautiful turquoise. I’m going for the mermaid look. If you haven’t figured it out I love animal print but decided not to walk on the wild side for this event. Though I’m looking forward to walking down the runway. If you haven’t purchased your tickets yet we are nearing Maximum Occupancy go NOW www.bubolalaunchparty.com.




Check out these shoes a colleague just emailed me the link. She said she thought of me. I’m sure that doesn’t surprise you. They match the blog & the Ungenita Beauty Brand. If only the pink version were about 5 inches taller. Id’ be in heaven.



You will be able to see the shops on Rodeo Drive…If you arrive early you can take a peek in stores like Valentino, Roberto Cavalli, Jimmy Choo (Wild and Bright Leopard-Print Flats Showcased Above), Louis Vuitton & my favorite Juicy Couture. I’m all about inspiration. I can’t tell you how many times I have put a twist on Haute Couture. Designer is good some time but its important to create your own signature style by not jumping on every brand bandwagon.




Remember we have reserved a beautiful Penthouse Suite for the event. Wait until you see it. The views are absolutely breathtaking overlooking Beverly Hills . I know you are going to have a fabulous time. Speaking of time you want to arrive at 5PM SHARP for the hordeuvers & shortly thereafter the models will be walking the catwalk. We have some of LA’s most beautiful models for this event. Doesn’t this sound fabulous??? Yes!!! www.bubolalaunchparty.com.

0 comments: