It’s Time To Strike A Pose At Bubola & The Billion Dollar Beauty Launch Party!!!




Like Madonna’s song Vogue you will be able to Strike A Pose at Bubola & The Billion Dollar Beauty Launch Party. Micaela has just confirmed Moriah Diamond Affirmation Photography & Media will be shooting the event. Moriah Diamond is an amazing artist with the gift of capturing your essence. Some of her clients include Anthony Robbins, Loral Langemeier, Marsh Engle, T. Harv Eker, Desiree Doubrox, Chris Howard, Brendon Burchard, David Neagle & Gina Ratliffe to name a few.

When I attended Amazing Woman’s Day in January 09 Moriah Diamond captured a shot of Micaela & I. I will be posting it on the blog soon…in the mean time have you registered at www.bubolalaunchparty.com. It’s 21 days until the unveiling I am ready for my close up please join me NOW!!!

0 comments: