Are You Ready For The Catwalk???


Just talked to Inspirational Designer Micaela Passeri & she’s finalizing some of the designs for Bubola & The Billion Dollar Beauty Launch Party. I hope your name is confirmed on the guest list it’s now over 25% sold out.

This elegant, intimate evening will be a wonderful opportunity for me to get to know you personally and to share my groundbreaking approach to beauty. Not to mention you will get to hear an inspirational message & watch a bevy of beauties strut down the runway in clothes made to inspire.



You may have already figured out that partnering with Micaela Passeri was a no brainer because of my inner “Fashionista”. I own several pieces of the line & women as well as a few good men have given me the most wonderful compliments. If there ever was a time where we needed to be surrounded with positive messages & relentless optimism. Now is the Time…I invite you to join us in our private Penthouse Suite in Beverly Hills on Rodeo Drive www.bubolalaunchparty.com

0 comments: