I Have A Big Smile On My Face…


Thanks to everyone that attended Bubola & The Billion Dollar Launch party on Fri July 17, 2009. I couldn’t stop smiling. I’m pictured here with Renee Piane from Rapid Networking & her husband Joe Campanella. All I have to say is F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S. A night filled with love!


Striking another pose with Renee Piane. If you haven’t noticed I traded the turquoise dress for animal print. I thought it was best to stick with the brand. Check out the gift bags. The girls were snatching those up. We definitely delivered with the goodies.



Here I am with Valerie Waugaman AKA “Siren” from American Gladiators & Italian Inspirational Designer Micaela Passeri right before we walked down the Runway to thank our guests for joining us for this amazing event. Definitely a stepping stone for me & the beginning of a whole new journey. I am meeting with my mentor & publicist this week to map out the next event. This is going to be huge. Please stay tuned…

0 comments: